StorageCraft Cloud Services features fast, reliable offsite backup storage and disaster recovery capabilities.
StorageCraft® Technology today announced the availability of its purpose-built backup and disaster recovery cloud for Europe. StorageCraft Cloud Services™, which is already trusted by IT professionals throughout North America, Australia and New Zealand, allows users to customise cloud coverage to meet their unique recovery needs.
StorageCraft Cloud Services features an easy-to-use portal and provides several flexible recovery options to mitigate system downtime and data loss with quick recovery through fully virtualised and networked systems in the cloud. StorageCraft Cloud Services also features a budget-friendly pricing structure that does not have hidden fees.
"In today's high-tech world, it is important that an organisation has access to its mission critical data and computer systems at all times. StorageCraft Cloud Services is a best-in-class business continuity solution that reliably allows organisations to resume network and business operations after a disaster strikes," said Brandon Nordquist, StorageCraft's vice president of product management. "In addition to being a best-in-class business continuity solution, StorageCraft Cloud Services' simple pricing structure allows IT professionals to focus on recovery after disaster strikes, not on how to pay for recovery at the worst possible time – during an emergency."
StorageCraft Cloud Services, built on technology from the award-winning StorageCraft ShadowProtect® suite of software, provides the following features to IT professionals:
- Instant virtualisation and networking of cloud-based backups.
- Granular file and folder access.
- Seed and bare metal restore (BMR) drives shipped directly to and from your location.
- Personal control of cloud backups for fast recoveries.
- Tier-3 datacentre security and encryption standards to ensure the most secure cloud hardware and software architecture possible.
- An easy-to-use self-service, Cloud Services portal, for simple and fast recovery of systems and data.
- 24 hours a day, 365 days a year global Network Operation Center monitoring and Support Teams.
StorageCraft Cloud Services is available in flexible tiered options and service levels:
- Cloud Basic: Secure offsite storage of critical business backups with full system restore via a BMR drive.
- Cloud : Includes everything in Cloud Basic, plus immediate file and folder recovery.
- Cloud Premium: Includes everything in Cloud , as well as instant virtualisation of data and systems in the cloud.